2011年3月24日木曜日

Plotosus (Marine Catfish) Encounter at Oleai Beach

 
This was a very exciting encounter with Mother Nature. Just enjoying dinner with a friend in front of Oleai Beach Restaurant.  My date was undoubtedly unhappy with my continual scanning of the water. That is of course until we found what I was looking for (ANYTHING!!) There it was, the dark black shape in the water that first appeared to be a clump of seaweed. I knew better. You could see as the small black mass continued to change shape and make its way of the beach.  Too much fun.  Let's go night snorkeling with JUNGLE JIM'S ISLAND ADVENTURES!!!!
Tori Gate in the Mt. Carmel Cemetary

Booo!!!

Plotosus (Marine Catfish)

In the shallows of Oleai Beach Restaurant

A really cool encounter with  Mother Nature

Just some fun stuff you might see night snorkeling

Add caption

My Favorite one


Lets go NIGHT SNORKELING!!!!

Right up to my feet

Love to watch them form holes where the light shines



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿